Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 23 - Final Thoughts

I have finished all 23 things, and I am very glad that I chose to embark on this technological journey. I learned about many things of which I was not familiar, and took some time to explore some things that I've wanted to, but haven't had time to. Technology is always expanding, changing, and growing, and I'm glad I was able to broaden my horizons through this program. I would definitely do a program like this in the future, if it was offered. There are a few "things" that I will definitely use in the future, such as Facebook, Flickr, RSS, and iGoogle, to name a few. There are other "things" that I'd like to take more time to explore, and possibly use more regularly, I just need to be disciplined enough to devote some time to doing so. Overall, I learned a lot. This was a great opportunity!

No comments: