Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 13 - Online Productivity Tools

I chose the iGoogle start page because I have a gmail account, and briefly started an iGoogle account earlier in the 23 Things process. It will be my permanent page, because I found a lot of tools that I would like to have on my start page.

I found LOTS of tools that I will use both at school and at home. Some of the tools I added to my start page were a calendar, word of the day, games, birthday countdown, and some other fun things.

I am the type of person that likes to make lists, use planners, sticky notes, etc. So it was cool to see the different online tools that I could use. I have a feeling that I will still stick to my lists on the fridge, and my planner calendar, because I like to have those things "in my hand" and not always start up the computer to look at things like that. At school, I always have my computer on, so it would be more likely that I use those things at work.

No comments: