Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 8 - Sharing Photos

I used Picturetrail to create the "Acrobat Cube." I have seen many of these photosharing tools on MySpace and other personal areas of my life. I have not encountered these tools in my professional life, such as in the library.

I explored the different tools, and felt that Picturetrail was the most user-friendly... you just upload your photos, and then you can choose from a wealth of different ways to customize those photos. There were cool borders, backgrounds, graphics, etc. I would definitely recommend the Picturetrail program to others. It was also very easy to select where I wanted the Acrobat Cube posted. You can select many different areas (blogspot, gmail, myspace, etc.) Just enter your username and password for that account and it posts automatically.


No comments: